For the past three years I have relyed on imeem to keep me entertained at work and home. There are very few songs they don't have for my listening pleasure and I have created some sweet playlists over the years.
Today, I sat down at my desk and proceeded to opened imeem.com, as I do most mornings. An unexpected and unwelcome page flashed before my eyes and caused me to say words I will not repeat. Low and behold, imeem has sold out to myspace and can no longer be accessed without a myspace account.
Due to my stubborn streak, I will not be listening to my carefully selected playlists today or any day for that matter. I am so ashamed of imeem and the sell out that I have decided to boycott them for eternity. imeem has betrayed countless music lovers around the world with their thoughtless behavior and will forever be on my "shitlist".
The end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment